VNC Client

Gertjan Vinkesteijn Fed19 at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 7 04:28:33 UTC 2004

Richard McLarty wrote:

> from a terminal session type "lokkit".
>
> Chalonec Roger wrote:
>
>> I would like to use the built in firewall.  Would this utility enable me
>> to configure the built in firewall?  Do you know of one that does?

I could make the firewall.tar.gz available through vsftp, if I get that
to work... sigh, no problem though But before that that time you could
look at http://www.adsl4linux.nl for which I am founder and moderator,
this is, alas, partly in dutch, not the firewall part though. The
principal cvs developments came from my small computer in Amsterdam. Btw
the firewall has been developed by Michael, an engineer from Delft
Technical  Universiteit, http://bovendelft.xs4all.nl

--
Vink
http://www.vinkesteijn.org