Fedora mount a corrupted Win Fat32 (vfat) file system

Joe Duke jduke at drive-spies.com
Wed Apr 7 10:51:04 UTC 2004

Guolin,

  If you enter the DOS command "DISKEDIT C:"  the utility should
automatically scan the C: volume and load the contents of the root directory
into memory.  To view the FAT, press the ALT and F1 keys to view the 1st FAT
or ALT and F2 keys to view the 2nd FAT.  I'm not sure what you mean when you
say it cannot lock on to the C: drive.