Xcdroast says my ATAPI CD ROM should be simulated SCSI

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 7 13:07:06 UTC 2004

On Apr 7, 2004 at 21:37, Greg Trounson in a soothing rage wrote:

>Greg Trounson wrote:
>>>

>> I thought ide-scsi was deprecated in FC2?
>
>Sorry, my bad.  Didn't realise this was an FC1 list.
... and also FC2 does not exist... yet! This list is
for the Core releases. The test releases have their
own list - fedora-test-list. When FC2 comes out, it
will be discussed here.

N.Emile...
"Not only is God dead, but just try to find a plumber on weekends."
--Woody Allen
 09:04:45  up 17 days, 21:37,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00