VNC Server - won't start

Chalonec Roger Chalonec.Roger at pbgc.gov
Wed Apr 7 13:07:58 UTC 2004

I have a similar problem:

Has anyone successfully user the vncserver that comes with fedora core
1?  I can not connect to the server.  I am using a vnc client (real vnc)
on Windows XP trying to talk to the VNCserver on fedora.  I have
disabled all firewalls but can't connect to the server still.  A Sniffer
trace shows destination port 5900 but the vncserver keeps sending a TCP
reset during session negation.

Anyone have any ideas?  I have used vnc for MS Windows to MS Windows but
not from MS Windows to Fedora.

Thanks,