Simultaneous sounds with ALSA?

Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior npaulo at linux.ime.usp.br
Thu Apr 8 02:18:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've instaled ALSA on my machine, but I can't hear simultaneous sounds. If two aplications
play a sound at the same time, I hear one, and after he finishes, I hear the other.

On Windows I can hear simultaneous sounds because my sound card supports it very well (it's a
creative PCI 128 bits).

There's some way to enable this feature or Linux doesn't support it yet?????

Thanks....

[]'s

--
Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior