I want a website

Steve Searle mail at stevesearle.com
Thu Apr 8 09:20:20 UTC 2004

Around 12:34am on Thursday, April 08, 2004 (UK time), SultanAn3 scrawled:

> I created html webpages and I want a domain name.
> What is DNS;does it give me a domain name?
> Where to get a domain name;can I get on for free?

Your ISP may be able to provide you with one, but it will almost
certainly cost.  I get mine from http://www.uklinux.net/.

If you just want to publish your website and are happy with a non
specific domain name (usually long with numbers in it so hard to
remember), then you can do this for free - try geocities, or possibly
even netscape since you use it for your email.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com