[OT] no Reply-To: header

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Thu Apr 8 06:28:43 UTC 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 08:21:26AM +0200, Joolz wrote:
> This is not a fedora question, but her is goes...
>
> Many people on this (and other) mailing list(s) don't use a "Reply-To:
> [list]". I use Mutt, is there a way to have Mutt use the To: address
> (not the From: address) when making a reply? Thanks!

Instead of using "r" to reply, use "g" for "group reply". That will
send the reply to all email addresses in the original email. This
will include the mailing list address.

There's also a "lists" configuration setting that might make this a
bit easier. I don't use it, but you can get more details from the
excellent documentation at http://www.mutt.org/.

Dave...

--
  New .sigs