Latest FC kernel still have SMP bugs?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Apr 8 15:21:46 UTC 2004

DJ> For now I've just turned off the lowlat patch completely in
DJ> CVS. Its been a while since there's been a FC1 kernel update, so
DJ> there's quite a bit of stuff pending, so I'll try and get out an
DJ> update in the next week or so.

Thanks; I had assumed that you folks were working exclusively on 2.6
now but it's good to know that at least one more FC1 kernel update
will be forthcoming.

Folks who need this fixed now but who want to keep everything in RPM
are welcome to pull the packages I built from
http://www.math.uh.edu/~tibbs/kernel-packages or follow the
instructions posted in bug 109962 and build your own.  It's not
difficult.

 - J<