problems with gmplayer

xiaohuli at alumni.princeton.edu xiaohuli at alumni.princeton.edu
Thu Apr 8 17:57:55 UTC 2004

Hi,

I build mplayer form source ( 1.0pretry2 ) and I have
problems with its gui.  When i do gmplayer &, all I got
ia a blank window and another small window which says
"Error".  No amount of clicking will get them to do
anything and I could not even close them.  On the
terminal, it shows gmplayer's status as "stopped".

But I can use mplayer on command line to play mp3 and
avi and mov file.

Does anyone know how to resolve the issuse ?

I am using FC1 with kernel 2.6.1 and kde 3.2.1.

Thanks,

Xiaohu