scroll mouse problem

Gertjan Vinkesteijn fed19 at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 11 20:24:31 UTC 2004

Nagaprabhanjan Bellari wrote:

>Hi,
>But I still could not make it.
>Please help me.

Under Win2000 I reset the Logitech Mouse with a little (pen) button
under the mouse and then pushing the button on the usb server part, most
of the time that works. Often it does not seem to work, switching from
Windows to Fedora. One time booting Fedora again, push CTR-ALT-DEL in
XWindows Gnome, probably KDE the same, gives you a small menu what you
can let reboot your system, the mouse will work after that.
It is better to do it this way, then CTRL-ALT-F1 logon and do reboot I
think. What the exact cause is, it has something to do with the usb bus,
it must be.

I hope this helps.

--
Vink