Mozilla bookmarks on different machines

Jay Daniels drs at pointyhats.com
Mon Apr 12 01:17:32 UTC 2004

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 01:09:41AM +0100, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> What is the easiest way to get Mozilla bookmarks on different machines
> "in sync"?
> Can one share bookmarks between machines?

I have been investigating rsync but I'm not sure if it would be suited
for this purpose but it seems to be what you want.  Sorry, I haven't
used it yet.  Researching on how to sync files from a certain folder
from my laptop to the server?  Perhaps create a list of file in a text
file which would be updated sync-ed automatically when my network
connection was up?

jay