Mozilla bookmarks on different machines

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 12 03:16:41 UTC 2004

yeah, from what i can tell, there's no clean "sync" function for
bookmarks in any browser.  What is needed, IMHO, is a server based
function like in many of the groupware packages, but even they don't
integrate with any native browsers from my reading.

I've emailed the mozilla developement team to ask for this, the best
thing they mentioned is publishing to a Webdav folder.