No Pine, no tripwire.

Tom 'Needs A Hat' Mitchell mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 13 04:38:55 UTC 2004

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 12:15:49AM -0400, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:

> OR if I _was_ getting tripwire from fedora.us, I'd search it and
> livna.org for pine.

For what it is worth tripwire from RH9 runs fine
on FC1 and does ok so far on FC1.9.

Check in these archives.  Someone posted a slightly newer tripwire
package last fall for testing.  It should be easy to craft a tripwire
policy for the security stuff.  However tripwire should be enhanced to
gather and check policy labels ... that work needs to be done.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l