cups

Frans Thamura flinux at intercitra.com
Tue Apr 13 09:22:10 UTC 2004

I have cups problem with my laster jet 1000, but when I try DeskJetp
845c, work well,

cups in fedora is problem, when I turn off the printer, and reboot, it
delete the driver,

but when I try to print, by turn it on, not working

but when I restart, the paper work well.

Frans -> still use windows for printing