Qs regarding RPM listing program and key sequence

Bart Kalita bartk at clara.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 12:07:48 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I've seen somewhere a program with a nice gui listing installed RPMs
with short description and a list of dependences. Can find it now and
all I can remember about it is that it started with a K but I might be
wrong. Does anybody know what it was?

And a second thing I recall that there is a key combination that allows
taking screenshots during initial install, well I remember there was one
in RH9 beta tests. Again does anybody know what it is?

TIA

Bart Kalita  MCP

Registered Linux user #347493	Fedora Core 1

http://www.bart-domain.com	http://www.astradine.no-ip.org