What does "supported" mean for Fedora Core 1 software?

StoneBeat stonebeat at ya.com
Tue Apr 13 16:38:21 UTC 2004

Thanks for the unwanted explanation about general security but if you read all
the thread, we are talking about Fedora Core and support.

I want to know the availability of patches in Fedora Core 1  if in the future
someone found a vulnerability i must upgrade to Core 2 if i want to have a
patch

El Martes 13 Abril 2004 16:57, escribiste: