best place for package requests

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Tue Apr 13 19:12:28 UTC 2004

What's the best place/method to request new packages to be put into
Fedora Core?  I just discovered kdetrayproxy, which is a nice little
library that allows the GNOME systray to swallow KDE systray icons,
which it can't do by default.  I think it would be nice if this were
part of FC as it would go a long way towards increasing KDE/GNOME
interoperability.

Its too late to make inclusion in FC2, so I decided to post this to
fedora-list instead of fedora-test-list.
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii    / \     Yahoo Messenger: ben_steeves