Opinions on Exchange options

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Tue Apr 13 19:58:17 UTC 2004

>>Easy - use Apache with webdav to share a folder of calendar files. (This
>>usually just means adding "DAV on" to the httpd.conf directory
>>configuration, and setting permissions appropriately). Sunbird/Mozilla
>>Calendar can access, publish, and refresh these remotely-stored calendar
>>files.
>
> Any documentation available on how to set this sort of thing up?  Happen
> to know if it would work in Evolution? :-)

WebDAV tutorial:
http://www.serverwatch.com/tutorials/article.php/10825_2176771_1

Calendar FAQ:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/faq.html

But really, it isn't that hard to implement (unless you get fancy with
permissions). Just mess around with it a bit... I haven't used
Evolution, so I can't say how it's calendaring works.

- Mike