unmounting cdrom drive

Anthony Thompson at1971 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Apr 14 00:45:35 UTC 2004

I have just made the change from Mandrake to Fedora Core 1 and Im having
problems unmounting cdrom drive.
Everytime i attempt to umount /mnt/cdrom or eject I get the error "cdrom
busy".

I am well aware this normally occurs if you are still using the cdrom
drive. I spent 30mins browsing the fedora list archives but was able to
get any ideas/solutions..

I just using the standard Fedora kernel with all updates..
I never had this problem with Mandrake so I know the hardware..etc is
working fine..

Any ideas what is causing this problem??

Regards
Anthony