I broke Mozilla

Matt Hansen helios82 at optushome.com.au
Wed Apr 14 07:07:38 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 05:57, Richard McLarty wrote:
> after removing the lock file and failing to run, I executed mozilla from
> a terminal as you suggested and get a  "segmentation fault" response.
> How do I proceed?  Thanks!

Richard,

Perform an "strace" run on the mozilla process and file a new Bugzilla
report on this, and attach the strace output.

As for an immediate remedy, have you rebooted to clear up any possible
stale files that may be causing this? Maybe upgrading to mozilla 1.6.x
would fix this issue for you.

Regards,
-Matt
--
mhelios - www.fedoraforum.org
Registered Linux User #348963 / counter.li.org