AbiWord crashes...

Andrius varanava at takas.lt
Wed Apr 14 17:23:31 UTC 2004

Hello,
I have installed new version of AbiWord(2.0.5-1) and when I try to open
any file it crashes. When I loaded from console I got such messages :
(AbiWord:7385): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "pixmap",. They are repeat lots of times. Later they are a
little different: (gnome_segv:7402): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate
theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",. I can save files, however
whenever I try to open something AbiWord crashes. I tried reinstalled
old version, but got the same problem too, even before upgrade it worked
perfectly.
Andrius