Bad update - X11 corrupted - dependency hell

Dick Brown dikbrown at qwest.net
Wed Apr 14 19:54:08 UTC 2004

Martin,
    You were right, and the XFree86-xfs wasn't there.  I got the rpm
that you mentioned, but when I tried to install it, I got the message that:
/usr/X11R6/bin/mkfontdir was missing.  Is this just a directory that I
can create, so that everything will be OK, or do you think that there's
another package that I need to install first?

Thanks for your help,
Dick