Wine and Lotus Notes

dballester at kernpharma.com dballester at kernpharma.com
Thu Apr 15 16:03:26 UTC 2004

Some combinations of wine/lotus_notes have this problem. Here some of us
are using Lotus Notes Client 5.0.5 under FC1 using wine20031212, the only
problems is that wine frezees if you type a accents.

FYI IBM will release a Lotus Notes client under Java for the 2nd half of
this year, i think.

HTH

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

GNU!

|         |           Jeff Allison       |
|         |           <jeff.allison at allyg|
|         |           ray.2y.net>        |
|         |           Enviado por:       |
|         |           fedora-list-bounces|
|         |           @redhat.com        |
|         |           15/04/2004 02:48   |
|         |           Por favor, responda|
|         |           a For users of     |
|         |           Fedora Core        |
|         |           releases           |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |     Para:     fedora-list at redhat.com                                                                                        |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |     Asunto:   Wine and Lotus Notes                                                                                          |

Hi all has anyone managed to get lotus notes running under wine on FC1.
I've tried and it always crashes just after the main window starts.
--
Regards

.0.  Jeff Allison
..0  jeff.allison at allygray.2y.net