Can I use a RedHat 7.2 boot disk to install Fedora via nfs?

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Thu Apr 15 19:55:22 UTC 2004

Andres Montiel said:
> On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 23:08, duncan brown wrote:
>
> Actually, I just wanted to install Fedora so that I won't see the normal
> texty bootup that almost all distros go through. :)

well, don't you think that loading XFree86, xfs, fonts, and everything
else included with that proposition is going to fill your 32mb and thrash
your system?  you can do a disk by disk (floppy, mind you) install of
slackware, why not try that?

-d

-+(duncan brown
-+(duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
-+(http://www.linuxadvocate.net

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy
evidence of the fact.
                -- George Eliot