Problem with USB Keyboard

Enos Franceschini itln.stln at cox.net
Fri Apr 16 06:49:26 UTC 2004

When I try to install Fedora Core 1 with USB keyboard the install never gets passed the "running /sbin/loader" message. If I use a PS2 keyboard this problem does not exist. I also installed with a PS2 keyboard and USB mouse and there was no problems until I tried to plug in my USB keyboard which took out my USB functionality.  Do I need to pass some USB options to the kernel during install to get my USB keyboard to work and not kill my mouse?  Please let me know I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Enos

Enos Franceschini
Email: itln.stln at cox.net