Where does the KDE menu live?

Bob Shaffer fedora at bobshafferscomputer.com
Fri Apr 16 17:30:48 UTC 2004

I posted a message explaining this yesterday.  Search the archives for
"KDE menu" or something like that, or even just for my name (Bob Shaffer)
and you'll find it.  The shortcuts in /var/lib/menu/kde/... come from
/usr/share/applications/*.desktop and there is some information that needs
to be added to them if it's not there.  You can also look in
~/.kde/share/applnk/ for some user-specific shortcuts.

/"\
\ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
 X   CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
/ \