RH rips again Was: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?

Harper, Patrick patrick.harper at phns.com
Fri Apr 16 18:59:57 UTC 2004

>From what I know Fedora is the replacement for the free RedHat products.
They also have a professional version only available at stores in
shrink-wrap for about $40.00

Fedora has been nothing but stable for me.  I am using it for some of my
IDS installs when they do not want to pay for rhel.

http://www.internetsecurityguru.com/documents/

I may be full it of though :) and have no idea what I am talking about