Installing FC2Test2, anyone else succeed?

Razvan Corneliu C.R. "d3vi1" VILT razvan.vilt at linux360.ro
Fri Apr 16 23:50:28 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 00:42 +0100, Steve Searle wrote:

> Around 12:11am on Saturday, April 17, 2004 (UK time), Tim Alberts scrawled:
>
> > My goal for the weekend is to instal FC2Test2 on a couple machines.  This is
> > my first venture into 2.6 kernel.  Anyone want to share some success stories
> > to inspire me?
>
> If they did I am sure you will find them on the test list.
>
> Steve

Worked perfectly for me. I also made some "FC2Test2.1" cd's from
friday's rawhide tree and they also worked like a charm. I doubt that
you should encounter any problems right now. I had a few problems some
time ago because kdelibs is not included in comps.xml and I had to
add-it by hand. But, the weirdest thing, right now, anaconda does not
mind that any more and it installs it anyway. Another thing that
happened once and I could not find it's cause was that although I
selected everything in the install, it only installed some software
(~900MBytes), but after that I installed the rest by hand.
--
Razvan Corneliu C.R. "d3vi1" VILT <razvan.vilt at linux360.ro>
Digital Vision - linux360 - Vision Project Maintainer