HaM Modem 5628D-L .B Chipset

Stuart stuarts-burgers at paradise.net.nz
Sat Apr 17 02:26:02 UTC 2004

Greetings:
                I need some help in setting up the above Modem, I need
either the link to were I can find a driver set or a simple step by step
way of setting it up.
   From my searches I have found the source code on the Intel Web site but
can not get it to work.

   I had the Modem working with my Mandrake setup and do not really wish to
buy a new modem.
Thanks Stuart

PS When I said a simple set of steps I am happy to use the terminal, I know
that if I stuff up big time it takes less than an hour to re install
Fedora. I just need all the key strokes.  With Mandrake I left it very much
alone, now I need to get under the hood