Kernel 2.6.X losing PS/2 mouse on older hardware

Mick Mearns off_by_1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 07:35:24 UTC 2004

Hello list;
   I recently upgrade to FC2-2, and lost my mouse.
After hours of editing XF86Config and recompiles to no avail I found
the answer.

Go into the BIOS and change: "BIOS USB Legacy Support" to NO

Then the mouse works fine with the vanilla "all" FC2-2 install setup.
I hope this will help someone on this list later on as it is VERY
frustrating to fix.

Mick M.

=====
The glass is exactly twice as large as it needs to be.