question about security

Gertjan Vinkesteijn Fed19 at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 17 10:57:10 UTC 2004

Vincent Schultz wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Maybe you're talking about SELINUX kernel ? You have 2 solutions :
>
>1) understand this secure kernel, see
>http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en/
>
>2) Disable the feature for a while with setenforce command :
>root# setenforce 0
>and set "SELINUX=permissive" (without the "") in /etc/sysconfig/selinux
>
>The kernel audit will be still active in /var/log/messages, and you will
>be able to see what are your problems and understand SELINUX.
>
>Vincent

Okay fellows, I have read the principles, what do you want??? A startrek
kind of fascist military environment is that it why my uncle died for,
shot by the germans working for the Gaulle and getting the highe
possible reward, posthume from PRINCE BERNARD, for heavens sake, don't
go this way, I MEAN IT

--
Vink