Using Fedora as firewall.

Kevin F. Berrien kblists at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 13:07:14 UTC 2004

I understand this is a Fedora list.  And building your firewall
"manually" is a great way to learn firewalling on Linux.  However, if
you find yourself totally flustered and are about to give up, there is
always Smoothwall, wwww.smoothwall.org, which is a turnkey solution you
can use.

Having a true Linux box would be preferable, as you can then configure
other serverices such as a cache DNS and speed up your lookups a bit, etc...

*> >> Now I have two networking cards, one buildin in the motherboard