PHP Problem with FC1

Murali P linuxmurali_48 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Apr 18 16:05:05 UTC 2004

 --- Jay Daniels <drs at pointyhats.com> wrote: > On Sun,
Apr 18, 2004 at 01:56:21PM +0100, Murali P
> wrote:
> > Hello List Members
> > On FC1 no php program is getting executed.I
> checked php.conf under
> > /etc/httpd/conf.d/ and it is Ok.The same
> configuration works well on RH-8.0 as also
> phpMyAdmin-2.4.0-rc1 utility.I shall thank anyone
> who can provide a clue to this problem.
> > Murali
> >
> > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.
>

> I have no problem with fedora's apache using php.
>
> mkdir /var/www/html/test
> vi /var/www/html/test/phpinfo.php
> and paste the following...
>
> <?
> include phpinfo();
> ?>
>
> then navigate your browser to
> http://localhost/test/phpinfo.php
>
> Should work with apache and php installed by fedora.
>
> You using a program which uses index.php?
>
> Check your httpd.conf
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
>
> put php first in directoryindex directive.
> DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.html.var
>

> jay
Hello Jay
I did the same thing as suggested by you.Still the
phpinfo.php file is displayed and not the
output.However, as in RH-8.0 I have all my ".php"
files under /var/www/html where my phpMyAdmin
directory also exists.If I type
localhost/phpMyAdmin-2.4.0-rc1 I get the script and
not the mysql adminpage.
I am running kernel 2.6.3 of arjanv's.
Regards
Murali