Motherboard Change- will Fedora survive?

Gary Waters linuxnut at rci-enr.net
Sun Apr 18 19:56:04 UTC 2004

Actually, I'm a re-seller, which is why I decided to get off my arse and
start devoting some time to learning Linux. I don't normally have to
deal with ECS directly. I return all defective MB's to my supplier for
exchange. Their tech support team, when needed, is readily available for
information exchange. Thus far the only MB manufacturers that have
answered e-mail tech support queries have been ECS and A-bit. (Minor
spec info); many of the others never bothered. I've been giving ECS a
try since I had difficulty ( personally ) with A-bit and Asus. I sell
quite a bit of the latter. I got a scare with A-bit when I received 7
defective KG7-Lite motherboards in a row. The Asus situation seems to be
bad luck on my part. My customers are rarely as unlucky as myself... ;-)