GQ to LDAP on FC1

Patrick Nelson pnelson at neatech.com
Sun Apr 18 22:08:19 UTC 2004

LDAP server running on FC1, gq clients running on RH9 and FC1.

When I select Enable TLS in gq server setup on the RH9 clients my LDAP
searches work fine.

When I do the same on the FC1 clients I get an error like:

Couldn't enable TLS on the LDAP connection.  Connection error
Additional error: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICAL:certificate verify failed

All RH9 clients work fine, all FC1 clients fail.  Anyone have any
guesses?

I copied a non-working .gq config file from FC1 to a RH9 users dir and
ran gq and then ran a search and the search worked.  I feel like maybe
FC1 is missing something, but I can not figure out what.