XF86Config changes back to original.

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Mon Apr 19 00:21:44 UTC 2004

There is a good chance that there is a file somewhere in your
filesystem that is getting looked at first, I've experienced
that before doing support while working at Linuxcare.

Do a search and see what you find.

	find / -name "XF86Config*" -print

That should show you all the files and I'd guess you have one
file that is somehow "ahead" (in the $PATH) and is getting hit
first.

Just a guess here. :)

--
Bill Schoolcraft