make install problem/question.....

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Mon Apr 19 10:39:47 UTC 2004

Around 11:11am on Monday, April 19, 2004 (UK time), chun lee scrawled:

> hi there:
>
> i have been trying to install 'dpkg' from .tar.gz file. and got stuck
> when i try to make install. below is what i got:

<snip>

> make[2]: debiandoc2html: Command not found

It seems that it can't run debiandoc2html

Is this on your build - its not on my (more or less) bog standard fc1
build.

If it is, is it in your path?

If it isn't, it seems to be part of debiandoc-sgml at
http://packages.debian.org/stable/text/debiandoc-sgml.html

Cheers

Steve

--