DSL Tweaking

Martin Stone martin.stone at db.com
Mon Apr 19 16:07:51 UTC 2004

Sorry if I was harsh - but I was referring to your single-word "No." post.  Why
would you post that?  What you write here is much more helpful.  As for my own
experience, like I said, I don't have any personally with Linux/Fedora, but I
know that I was able to get an improvement on a similar OS, and I know that
others have reported that improvements were possible under Linux.  So I gave him
info and pointers that I thought would help him investigate what he wanted to
know, rather than a one-word "shut up" answer.