Wine Startup Error

d l popgojp at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Apr 19 18:35:35 UTC 2004

Which built are you using?
I don't have any problem with the latest wine fc1 rpm
myself.
Some RH9 wine rpm is completely non functional on FC1
though.

If a particular wine built fails, try another
built(different built date/RH version etc). Your milage
might vary though.

--- Murali P <linuxmurali_48 at yahoo.co.in> からのメッセー
ジ: