System freezing

Dave Smith dave.smith at tstt.net.tt
Tue Apr 20 00:35:21 UTC 2004

My system has started to freeze unpredictably - by that I mean that I
cannot recreate the problem. I suspect the problem might be the Linksys
Wireless-G PCI Adapter that I have just installed.

Although the Adapter is physically installed I have yet to sort out the
set-up because this model does not appear in the list of supported
hardware in the Network Configuration. So ... my questions are this:

1. have I probably identified the cause of the system freezing?
2. How to set up the PCI Adapter - is it possible use one of those in
the list or do I have to try and source some drivers from either Linksys
or some other source?

Thanks.

Dave