yummir, manage mirror servers in /etc/yum.conf

Peter Smith peter.smith at utsouthwestern.edu
Tue Apr 20 01:32:06 UTC 2004

Well, looking at the top of yummir ("less -Sn `which yummir`") I see the
following.

#!/usr/bin/env python

What happens if you do "which env"?  Do you also get "command not
found"?  I suspect you will.  Otherwise be sure you are running as
root.  If you "su" to root, be sure to do "su -" so as to grab root's
PATH too.  I will bet you are not using root's PATH..

Peter