(no subject)

Jeany Zoita Jakobsen Jeany.Zoita.Jakobsen at HARALDSPLASS.NO
Tue Apr 20 11:02:00 UTC 2004

Hi Duncan,
i just take the risk to write even i know i am breacking the netiqette.
I have installed on Linux-Fedora Core1 MailScanner as root, clamav-0.70-rc as root, Mail-SpamAssassin-2.63 as root.
Configured the files comliled and runed.
I put in clamav.config

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`clamav', `S=local:/var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.sock, F=, T=S:4m;R:4m')dnl
but also the line for spamassassin as described in INSTALL file.

When starting MailScanner i get:

Starting MaiScanner daemons:
	Incoming sendmail: WARNING: Xspamassassin : local socked name var/run/spamass.sock missing
	                             WARNING: Xclamav: local socked name var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.sock missing
									[OK]
	Outgoing sendmail						[OK]
	MailScanner							[OK]

Now i red about http://www.airride.net/linux/fedora+clamav-howto.html and installed again by following this rulles.

when i run as root this:
# make -C etc/mail
i get:
# make: Entering directory "etc/mail"
# make: Nothing to be done for 'all'
#make:  Leaving directory "etc/mail"

when i run as root this:
#for i in `echo clamd clamav-milter freshclam sendmail`; do /sbin/chkconfig --level 2345 $i on; done

i get:
can not find information about service clamd: No such of file or filecatalog
can not find information about service clamav-milter: No such of file or filecatalog
can not find information about service freshclam: No such of file or filecatalog

I have specified clamav in my MSconf file in this way:
Virus Scanners = clamav.
Well do you belive that i forgot to do sommething?
Thanks in advance,
Jeany