Huge Partition

Martin Stone martin.stone at db.com
Tue Apr 20 15:14:14 UTC 2004

Oops, sorry, missed your other question.  My "df -h" output is:

/dev/sdc1             1.1T  166G  862G  17% /export/home
/dev/sdd1             1.1T  852G  175G  83% /export/data

They're mirrors, so smaller than yours... but if you can get to 1.1 TB, why not
at least 1.9?  The 1008 GB number seems a really weird place for it to stop.

Cheers,
Martin