RH rips again Was: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Apr 20 21:29:18 UTC 2004

At 13:11 4/20/2004, you wrote:
>Just to add my $0.02:

Your $0.02 was welcome, Rick, and very interesting to read. May I ask that
next time you trim the previous $2.75 worth of messages from your reply?

>I'm using FC1 on a bunch of load-balanced SMTP servers.  These are
>also running clamav-milter and bogofilter via procmail.

Do you have notes on how you set those up? I'm working on Ben Weiss's notes
to write a Simple Mailserver HOWTO and I would love to have more information.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com