Wine and Lotus Notes [ to Marc Deslauriers ]

Marc Deslauriers marcdeslauriers at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 20 22:41:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 12:57, Thiers Botelho wrote:
> >I've got [ Lotus Notes Client ] 6.5.1 running here without any problems.
>
> I've been to http://www.lotus.com/downloads and found a 6.5 client but not
> a 6.5.1.
>
> Do you happen to have the specific download link ?

It seems 6.5.1 isn't available as a trial download. If you have an IBM
Passport account, you can download the full 6.5.1 version.

You _may_ be able to use the 6.5 to 6.5.1 update available here:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/down.nsf
(search for "Notes client update" around the middle of the page)

But I have not personally tried it with the update.

> >You absolutely need
> >6.5.1 as it apparently has been specifically fixed to work with Wine.
>
> I'd like to know where you got this _fixed for Wine_ info - is there a URL
> perhaps ?

I saw it here:
http://vowe.net/archives/004104.html

and on another web page that I can't seem to find right now.

Marc.