yum update 2179 kernel

Eric Diamond eric at ediamond.net
Wed Apr 21 01:34:52 UTC 2004

> Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 4:44 PM John Fleming closed with:
>
> It's about time for someone to complain that this is really
> getting off-thread for FC1, especially since it apparently
> wasn't yum that caused the problem.  Maybe anyone still
> interested could continue off-list?
> - John

Actually, as I understand the purpose of this list, it most certainly
belonged here. This is not the place to report bugs in FC, but rather
the place you come when you need help with somethnig in FC that simply
(or not so simply) isn't working for YOU.

Eric Diamond
eDiamond Networking & Security
303-246-9555
eric at ediamond.net