Rekall

G Rajesh grajeshiyer at myrealbox.com
Wed Apr 21 01:50:29 UTC 2004

Hi,
I installed rekall & rekall-postgresql recently. It seeks a file
libXinerama.so AFAIU, it is provided by Xfree86-libs, which is already
installed.
Interestingly, google link which lead to a mandrake package libxfree86
says xfree86-lib provides libXinerama but when I see the libraries
provided by FC's Xfree86-lib, it does not contain libXinerama.
Now, where can I get this libXinerama?
Is libXfree86 is different from Xfree86-libs?
Will the libraries provided  by each distribution for same/similar
packages  differ?
libXfree86 is too big (around 11MBs) for downloading in a slow dialup
connection. Is is possible to get this libXinerama seperately/alone?
Thanks.
Rajesh