How to create a network between 2 fedora computers?

Wed Apr 21 08:30:42 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have 2 fedora computers a laptop and a desktop one.
I would like to link thanks to a crossed cable to exchange data between them...
I was thinking that it would have worked just in plugin the cable as for an eth0 internet connexion but it does not.

Could you give me some information about the different steps?

Thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!