MHonArc with Mailman

Matt Hansen helios82 at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 22 07:23:30 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup MHonArch HTML converter/archiver to replace the
internal pipermail included in Mailman listserv. This is proving to be a
difficult task. Documentation for this is next to none; the only useful
doc I could find is an old, outdated post from 2001 (which is all the
Mailman FAQ points to!):
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2001-10/msg00021.html
So, does anyone have some good instructions they've used to do this
they'd care to share? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the archives for the
fedora-* lists use MHonArch so maybe Brent Fox or other redhatter could
demystify this process for me? Also, what search backend are these lists
using? I'd like to implement archive searching with Mailman/MHonArc as
well.

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.