Kernel Question for Anti-Virus

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Apr 22 14:29:14 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 22.04.2004 schrieb Chalonec Roger um 14:52:

> Thanks for the info.  Yes, sorry I did mean Fedora.  I am finding it difficult to see how all
> ClamAv's pieces work and more difficult to install, so though I am looking at ClamAV I
> am also looking a commercial antivirus.  Also management may impose a commercial
> antivirus.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Roger

You have a talent to avoid to state what you want to protect against
virus and worms ;)

For a Sendmail ClamAV combination see the nice howto by Ron Goulard on

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/ron_goulard/clamav

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2179.nptl
Sirendipity 16:26:46 up 3 days, 23:12, load average: 0.15, 0.15, 0.22
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]